I love when the air starts to change and fall starts to arrive. With it’s crisp, cool air and the beginning of wearing tall boots and chunky sweaters. It’s the time for checking all of my kids’ winter clothing and seeing what needs to be replaced.
My 7yo is what I like to call a slow grower, she wears a size 5 in most clothing and is still in toddler shoes, so we check her gear each year waiting to see if we need to replace them and for the first time in 3 years we need new hats and gloves! I was very excited when Sew PDF Patterns decided to run a sbowcase featuring a super snuggly winter hat with a unicorn add on, which suits Sweet Pea so well!
The Snugglehood Pattern Details Include:
- Sewing Pattern & Tutorial
- 5 sizes (baby to adult)
- 2 styles
- PDF FILES include home or A4 paper printing, the projector file, and the tutorial.
- Instructions to make the bottom seam exposed or hidden
- Options to finish the face opening with or without ribbing.
- Photo instructions to add a casing so that you can adjust the face opening with elastic/toggle or drawstring.
- Options also include: animal ears, dino spikes, brim, curved bottom, and appliques for both styles.
- There is also an add-on for a Unicorn or Face Mask Add-On.
This is a super cute pattern and the add on is so perfect for your little unicorn lover.
This pattern is beginner friendly and took me about an hour to complete, including stuffing and hand sewing the horn.
This pattern would also make a perfect gift for all the people that live in cold weather!
I hope you’ll enjoy the sew as much as I did!